Required to Start:
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Planner has arisen with of the UKs leading Developers to work on a brownfield development in West London. This landmark regeneration programme will consist of at least 2000 new homes in a major regeneration programme of the existing urban land.
The Planner will have complete autonomy over this exciting development liaising directly with the Project Director on any correspondence, key duties will involve;
• Prepare programmes through the examination of site constraints, type and size of each phase.
• Produce tender prelims; method statements and site logistic plans.
• Regular monitoring and recording of Project Progress.
• Prepare Progress Reports, in conjunction with the Operations / Project Manager, Internal Contract Review
• Prepare and issue independent internal progress reports to be reviewed with senior management
• Prepare and issue master/contract programmes
• Assist the Design Team in the production of Design Programmes
• Assist the Commercial team in the production of Procurement Programmes
• Assess and evaluate construction methods and techniques
• Produce and evaluate prelims
• Advise on logistics and methods of working
• Identify complex construction and associated risks / opportunities.
• Accountable for specific areas of responsibility and deliverables and manages the associated risks
• Deliver activities to support operational objectives for their specific contract, project or specialism.
• Inputs to planning activities with horizons of typically 6 months to one year
• Operates within agreed operational and/or management guidelines
• Manages the activities of others to meet deadlines and quality standards taking account of impact outside area of responsibility
Criteria for this position;
• Previous experience working with a Main Contractor/Developer for a minimum of 5 years.
• Excellent attitude and willingness to work within a team.
• Strong communication skills.
• Experience using either Atsa or Microsoft Project.
• Experience on large scale residential projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a major development and take a real stepping stone in your career.
To apply for the role please send your CV directly to our website or alternatively speak to Marty McCoy on 07867 426911