APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Business Development Manager
REF: BD - FN
Professional & Technical
Falcon Green is an award winning recruitment agency with offices in London, Manchester, Birmingham and Dublin, we are now expanding our Manchester team and need a career driven, motivated individual who will nurture and expand our client base in the North West.
The Commercial manager will be responsible for maintaining the company’s business development efforts across a targeted list of clients. Potential business should include viable clients that procure recruitment services within construction. These will be both new to Falcon Green and existing clients who require a full Business Development effort to nurture existing relationships and establish increased sales.
Responsibilities to include
– To establish and promote a full Business Development effort to sell the full range of Falcon Green services (blue and white collar) across a target list of new, current and historical clients that serve the North West construction and developer industry
– Prepare and attend client meetings, networking events, presentations, corporate and social events where required locally.
– Work with operations teams in Manchester to ensure effective recruitment service delivery.
– Establish and maintain director level and recruitment decision maker contacts with relevant targeted clients
– Help to ensure company wide knowledge of client organisational structures to deliver an effective BD effort
– Ensure that the operational teams are aware of the organisational structure of all targeted clients and that effective communication is
in place with all recruitment decision makers
– Facilitate the introduction of client recruitment decision makers to relevant internal operations teams nationally
To apply for this role please get in touch with Divisional Lead Frank Niblock on 07572416737 | email@example.com or follow link provided.