APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Construction Manager – Main Contractor
Salary: €65,000 - €70,000 /Year plus package
Professional & Technical
A leading main contractor are currently seeking an experienced and driven Construction Site Manager who has a proven track record of delivering the internal fit out package on large commercial projects.
As a Construction Site Manager you will directly report into the Project Manager on site and you will work collaboratively with them to drive standards. You will be responsible for managing the fit out of the project from 1st fix through to handover and will ensure that a consistently high standard of work is completed on time.
– Manage the fit out of the project from 1st fix through to completion
– Manage the day-to-day internal finishes on site
– Help manage project in line with the agreed production targets
– Manage the work flow of sub-contractors ensuring they’re in line with the programme of works on site
– Agree sub-contractors long term and short term programme and monitor performance
– Ensure highest level of health and safety is upheld at all times
The ideal candidate will have:
– Minimum 6 years’ experience as a Site Manager ideally from a carpentry/trade background
– Good knowledge of modern construction techniques with a strong eye for detail
– Managed the internal fit out on large scale construction projects from first fix through to completion
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to manage subcontractors to ensure the project is finished on time and within budget
– Able to work to tight deadlines
– Ability to work well in a team
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven Construction Site Manager to take the next step in their career with a leading and reputable main contractor in their field on one of the largest commercial projects in Ireland. To apply for this role please forward your CV to the link provided or alternatively call Oliver Hayes on the 087 380 8975.