APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Construction Project Manager – Residential Development
Location: Brighton (BN1), Brighton
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 Plus Package
Professional & Technical
One of the UK’s most impressive medium sized main contractors is expanding their team on the South Coast, due to a number of important project wins. Experienced, knowledgeable and career-driven the Project Manager who will lead this landmark project with an estimated value of £35million will cement themselves as a crucial team member.
As Project Manager, you will have full autonomy of the project from inception to completion and would ideally have 5 years experience in a senior position with a main contractor delivering projects of equal size and value.
– Liaising with various staff and senior stakeholders such as Clients, Sub-contractors, Senior Engineer, Foreman and Quantity Surveyor.
– Innovating and applying modern construction methods.
– Manage sub-contractors, engineering, and operational staff and personnel on-site.
– Planning out weekly work programmes as well as producing weekly reports on the progress of the project.
– Manage the site team ensuring that key milestones are met.
– Manage the design of the project as well as working alongside the commercial team.
– Carry out statutory workplace inspections.
– Work closely with the Contracts Director.
– Constantly reinforce the Health & Safety culture, striving for an accident-free site.
– Attend and chair weekly management meetings.
– Report to the Contracts Director to ensure the site programme meets the budget and commercial objectives.
– Develop a specific programme for the project with planned milestones.
The ideal candidate:
– 4 – 5 years’ experience in a senior construction management position.
– Construction or Engineering related degree.
– Previous experience of liaising with clients and architects.
– Previous experience of delivering residential/commercial projects.
– Ability to work to tight deadlines.
– Drive and enthusiasm.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Strong man-management skills.
– A strong track record of completing projects on time and on budget.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to take their career to the next level. To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to Connie on the link the provided.