APPLY FOR THIS JOB
General Foreman – Main Contractor – Commercial New Build
Salary: €55,000.00 to €65,000.00 /year
Professional & Technical
One of Ireland’s most well established and award-winning main contractors are currently seeking a driven, experienced and hands on General Foreman to manage the day to day site operations to ensure that the project deadlines are met and that subcontractors and personnel are being managed effectively.
You will be reporting into the Project Manager on site and oversee all aspects of work, ensuring work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the required standard by effectively organising and managing the site activities.
– Manage and motivate sub-contractors and labour
– Ensure high standards are up held at all times resulting in a high quality project completed on time and implemented within the required safety standards
– Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site
– Liaising with various staff and senior stakeholders such as sub-contractors, Senior Engineer, Quantity Surveyor and design team
– Attending weekly team meetings
– Maintaining site records
– Managing and implementing of the Safety Management System
– Trade background ideally
– Minimum of 5 + years’ experience as a General Foreman with experience of overseeing groundworks and RC Frame contractors
– Excellent communication skills
– Understand all facets of modern construction techniques
– Solutions focused and driven
– Manged a team of 30 plus operatives
– Proven track record on delivering on residential / commercial projects
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and hands on General Foreman to take their career to the next level with leading and reputable contractor who have a very strong order book for the next three years.
To find out more about this opportunity please send your CV to Oliver Hayes on the link provided or alternatively to speak in more detail contact Oliver Hayes on 087 380 8975.