APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Logistics Manager – Main Contractor – Major Regeneration
REF: Logistics Manager – Main Contractor - Major Regeneration
Salary: £55K - £60K per annum + package
Professional & Technical
An award winning Tier 1 Main Contractor are currently seeking a driven and experienced Logistics Manager who has the ability to manage all aspects of the logistics supply chain on one of their landmark projects with a project value of £300M. The successful candidate will be working on a large scale new build residential development in North London. As a Logistics Manager you will be directly responsible for overseeing all aspects of the movement of people, goods and equipment on site and control site facilities management.
- Plan site set-up to move labour, plant, and materials around site;
- Plan internal and external logistics routes through the project phases;
- Produce daily, weekly and long term movements plans;
- Responsible for all traffic management internally, externally and weighbridges;
- Organise resources to enable contract deadlines to be achieved;
- Ensuring health & safety policies are followed at all times;
- Complete environmental risk assessment;
- Maintain and manage Site Waste Management Plan to ensure the safe and efficient removal of waste from site;
- Manage team of operatives.
- 5 years’ experience as a Logistics Manager;
- A track record of delivery within a construction management or logistics function (over the past 3 years) that has led to performance improvement;
- Strong IT skills – comfortable on all Microsoft Office Package;
- Great interpersonal skills and communication skills;
- Process driven and solutions focused;
- Proven track record on Residential Projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Logistics Manager to take their career to the next level with leading and reputable developer in their field. To be considered for this role contact Oliver Hayes on the link provided below or call him directly on 07809 216 439.