APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Salary: 85 K - 95 K plus exciting package and benefits
Professional & Technical
Project Manager – New Build– Romford – £60 Million Regeneration
One of the UKs busiest social housing Contractors are looking for an experienced and proven Project Manager to lead a 400-unit development in Romford due to kick off in June 2019. This Main Contractor boasts a healthy pipeline of similar projects for the next 10 years in the surrounding area and have a fantastic reputation within the industry. The project is part of an on-going master regeneration that will transform the local area. This role will offer the route for a Project Director role within 2-3 years for the right candidate.
– Managing the day to day running of all staff and sub-contractors.
– Plan and programme scheme effectively.
– Promote a healthy and safe working environment in line with high company standards.
– Report to a Project Director daily.
– Ensure production is in line with original design.
– Lead and motivate production team.
– Liaise closely with Local council and client.
– coordinate commercial and technical teams inline with production demands.
To fit the criteria for this challenging position the Project Manager must have;
– New Build residential experience in the social housing sector.
– Ability to lead and manage site teams on a daily basis.
– Possess strong communication skills.
– Minimum 10 years’ experience as senior site manager or PM.
– Strong engineering or trade background essential.
To speak more on this exciting position please forward your cv to Marty@falcongreen.co.uk or contact Marty McCoy on the details provided.