APPLY FOR THIS JOB
M&E Project Manager – Building Services Contractor
Salary: £80k - £90k per annum plus package
Professional & Technical
A leading specialist building services contractor are currently seeking an energetic and driven M&E Project Manager to take responsibility of all aspects of the M&E works on a high end large scale residential project consisting of 180 units with an M&E package worth £3M. This transformational scheme will deliver new homes, shops and leisure facilities in the heart of East London. The successful candidate will be reporting into the Operations Manager on the project and will work collaboratively with them to drive standards and ensure the project is finished on time and within budget.
- Monitoring the M&E client brief;
- Review of sub-contractor tender packs;
- Managing all aspects of M&E from inception through to completion and handover;
- Manage and delegate work to the M&E coordinators and personnel;
- Liaise with the M&E Design Coordinator to ensure coordination of all M&E information is distributed correctly to the team on site;
- Lead and chair M&E site progress meetings;
- Liaise with the Design Team Planning consultant to ensure that all M&E related planning conditions are met.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Successful track record of leading complex M&E design projects on a residential project of similar size;
- Must be educated to a suitable technical level e.g. HND in building services or the M&E industry;
- Strong knowledge of both mechanical and electrical design ideal electrical biased;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong commercial acumen;
- Knowledge and experience of reading CAD Drawings;
- CSCS & SMSTS.
To speak more about this exciting role please send your CV to the email address provided or to speak directly please contact Oliver Hayes on the 07809 216 439.