APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Project Manager – Main Contractor – RC Frame background
Salary: £70k - £80k per annum
Professional & Technical
A rapidly growing Main Contractor specialising in residential, student accommodation and commercial projects are seeking a Project Manager from an RC Frame background. The Contractor has recently won a number of technically challenging projects that will require knowledge of RC frames and technical detail. This exciting Main Contractor offer progression opportunity and complete autonomy on projects to take full accountability for the scheme. If you are working as a Project Manager for an RC Frame Contractor and would like a challenge of moving to a Main Contractor this is the role for you.
- Managing all aspects on the build.
- Managing initial groundworks, Frame erection and eventually move into fit-out of units.
- Liaising directly with the Project Director.
- Ensuring site is a safe working environment.
- Analysing drawings with technical and production teams.
- Managing onsite sub-contractors.
- Managing RC Frame Contractor.
- Degree or similar in Engineering or construction management.
- 5-10 year of experience with RC Frames in the London market.
- A strong character with a willingness to learn and develop.
- SMSTS, First Aid and CSCS.
- Ambition to grow with the business.
This is an ideal opportunity for a strong Manager looking to take the next step in your career. This Main Contractor offers fantastic development opportunities and a platform to lead some exciting challenging projects. To apply please forward your CV to Marty McCoy on the details provided or call directly 07867 426 911.