APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Project Quantity Surveyor – Specialist Carpentry Contractor
REF: Project Quantity Surveyor – Specialist Carpentry Contractor
Salary: £55k - £65k per annum
Professional & Technical
A specialist Carpentry Contractor who work for a list of top tier Contractors and Developers in London are looking a Quantity Surveyor to their team. This Contractor works on some of the largest developments in London and have gained a reputation to be one of the best in their field. As projects have increased the successful Quantity Surveyor will be looking after up to 3 projects at any one time.
- Ensure all team members understand project accountabilities and objectives.
- Ensure construction costs are kept within programme and plan.
- Regularly monitor project objectives and facilitates a change in process where appropriate.
- Manage up to three projects at any one time.
- Agreeing external valuations/ cash flow to maximise project value.
- Interact with the project team to maximise project procurement, production and commercial strategies.
- Agree and produce final accounts with the Surveying Manager.
- Ability to form and develop relationships with Client, PQS, design teams and supply chain.
To apply for this role the Project Surveyor must have;
- Degree in Commercial Management or Quantity Surveying.
- Experience on residential developments.
- Prior experience as Site Surveyor on large projects.
- Prior sub-contractor experience.
- Ability to work well among a team.
- Strong commercial astuteness.
This opportunity is an ideal career step for a Quantity Surveyor looking clear progression and autonomy to run their own projects. Working within a strong team with regular training and development offered it is an ideal opportunity to take the next step in your career. To apply for this role please contact Marty McCoy on 07867 426 911 or send your CV to email@example.com.