APPLY FOR THIS JOB
REF: QS - PERM - 210220
Salary: £44k - £50k plus package
Professional & Technical
One of the UK’s largest Contractors in social housing and maintenance requires a Quantity Surveyor to join their team for an immediate start. The Planned maintenance works are valued at circa £40 Million per annum with a long pipeline of similar work in the surrounding areas.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager, you will be expected to take accountability for the development and implementation of all pre and post contract strategies, commercial functions and contract reporting to support the Project Surveyor.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaise closely with the Project Manager to ensure costs are managed effectively.
- Hold regular sub-contractor meetings to ensure costs are being monitored.
- Regularly review subcontract safety audits prior to payment authorisation.
- Agree and produce main and subcontract final accounts with Surveying Manager.
- Contributes to the development of customer plans and services to all project parties.
- Solid quantity surveying experience gained in a planned maintenance environment, preferably a Main Contractor or Sub Contractor.
- Educated to Degree level in Quantity Surveying or similar.
- The ability to form and develop relationships with clients, PQS, design team and supply chain.
- Strong commercial skills to maximise value recovery, cost control and cash management
- Strong leadership ability.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to take their career to the next level with leading and reputable developer in their field. To speak more please send your CV to the email address provided.