APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Resident Liaison Officer – Main Contractor – Social Housing
Location: Islington, Greater London
Salary: £12 - £14/hour Negotiable - DOE
Professional & Technical
One of the UK’s largest Social Housing Contractors is seeking an enthusiastic and customer-focused Resident Liaison Officer who is solutions focused and possesses excellent communication skills. The successful candidate will be working on a project in North London with an estimated value of around £20Million in value per annum. As a Resident Liaison Officer, you will directly report into the Head of Customer Care and will work collaboratively with them to drive standards and ensure the project is finished on time and within budget.
• Good knowledge of external Kitchen & Bathroom refurbishment works and the ability to question and query on-site items and liaise with Site Manager to ensure situations are dealt with.
• Previous knowledge of Planned Maintenance works desirable.
• Ability to communicate effectively, including handling multiple phone calls per hour from different sources.
• Candidate must be able to do this day in day out and not shy away from incoming phone calls whilst dealing with day to day on-site duties.
• Previous knowledge of Planned Maintenance / Decent Homes RLO processes.
• Clear understanding of importance of Key Performance Indicators (i.e. Resident Satisfaction) and what methods and procedures are required to ensure the desired scores are achieved.
• Presentable, professional appearance and ability to understand situation requirements.
Requirements for the role:
• 2 years’ experience as a Resident Liaison Office or Customer centre experience;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to work co-operatively in a team;
• Understands the need for respect and sensitivity in a heavily public facing role;
• Experience of working on a residential project;
• Self-Motivated, enthusiastic and calm under pressure.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and customer focused Resident Liaison Officer to work for a leading and reputable main contractor in their field who are constantly growing and have fantastic staff retention. To apply for this role please forward your CV to the link provided or alternatively call Connie on (phone number removed).