APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Senior Cost Planner
Professional & Technical
A market-leading Residential Developer who is highly regarded for delivering high-profile projects throughout Ireland is recruiting a Senior Cost Planner to assist in the Quantity Surveying Services under the direction of the Divisional Manager undertaking pre-contract duties.
This is a well-known company with a strong pipeline of work, and they are well-positioned for rapid growth. The Senior Cost Planner will have the opportunity to work in a close-knit team, allowing exposure to exciting projects from High Rise Residential Schemes, Hotels and Mixed-Use developments with major Infrastructure Works.
The will be a hybrid role with the candidate expected to go into the office one or two days a week in Dublin.
The company is renowned for retaining its people and offering further career opportunities and has one of the best compensations packages on the market.
Senior Cost Planner Candidate Profile:
- At least five years’ post-Graduate experience with a PQS/Main Contractor/Developer.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Good IT skills with competency at Buildsoft-Cubit, Cost-ex or equivalent, Microsoft Word and Excel
- A willingness to attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques, and skills.
- To have strong analytical skills and the ability to present findings
- To have good spoken and written communication skills
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work
Please forward your CV to the link provided or call Darren on (07718488962) to apply for this role.