APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Croydon – Main Contractor
Salary: £70K -£85K per annum plus package
Professional & Technical
A family owned leading Main Contractor is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join its team for a scheme in South London. The SQS will be managing a £12Million New Build Residential project in South London. This business boosts a healthy turnover of circa £100 million and spread their work across various sectors including residential, commercial and education. The SQS will take lead on the project and have full control of all commercial aspects reporting directly to the Commercial Director. This flat structured business offer great opportunity and scope to really develop and further your career.
- To lead all procurement of packages for the project.
- Manage a Project QS effectively.
- Ensure project costs are in line with plan and budget.
- Produce cost reports and plans for Senior Management.
- To make strategic commercial decisions to ensure a profitable project.
- Liaise closely with the Project Manager to ensure costs are managed effectively.
- Hold regular sub-contractor meetings to ensure costs are being monitored.
This highly challenging opportunity will require a driven and enthusiastic Surveyor looking for the next step in their career. Main necessities for this role include;
- A proven 10 years as a Quantity Surveyor or higher.
- A positive attitude and strong commercial astuteness.
- Strong leadership ability.
- Good knowledge of London construction market.
- Ambition to reach Commercial Manager Level in near future.
- Educated to Degree level in Quantity Surveying or similar.
If you prefer a company with a flat structure and crave more ownership and responsibility this is the company for you. To speak more please contact Marty McCoy on 07867 426 911 or alternatively send your CV to the email address provided.