APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Senior Site Manager – Main Contractor – West London
Salary: £60k - £70k plus package
Professional & Technical
An award winning main contractor who are going through a period of rapid growth who have won numerous large projects in London starting in 2018 are seeking a driven and experienced Senior Site Manager who has a proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget.
The successful candidate will be working on a residential new build project in West London, valued at £70M. As a Senior Site Manager you will be directly responsible for overseeing all aspects of work on site ensuring work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the required standard by effectively organising and managing the site activities.
- Liaising with various staff and senior stakeholders such as, Clients, Sub-contractors, Senior Engineer, Foreman and Quantity Surveyor.
- Manage sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site.
- Ensure high standards are up held at all times resulting in a high quality project completed on time, within budget and implemented within the required safety standards.
- Planning out weekly work programmes as well as producing weekly reports on the progress of the project.
- Attending and chairing weekly team meetings.
- Maintaining site records.
- Managing and implementing of the Safety Management System.
- Trade/Engineering Qualifications or a minimum 6 + years Site Management experience.
- Ideally experience working with a Main Contractor.
- Experience working on a large scale residential project.
- Great communication skills.
- Process driven and solutions focused.
- Proven track record in residential / commercial projects.
- Have excellent commercial awareness.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and ambitious Senior Site Manager to take their career to the next level with leading and growing main contractor in their field who offer genuine career progression and an opportunity to grow with them. To find out more about this exciting opportunity please send your CV to Oliver Hayes on the link provided or alternatively to speak in more detail contact Oliver on 07809 216 439.