APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Senior Technical Coordinator
Location: SW19, Wimbledon, Greater London
Salary: £45000 - £58000/annum Car,Travel,Bonus + Benefits
Professional & Technical
One of UK’s leading Developers is currently seeking a Senior Technical Coordinator to join their growing technical team to work on a large-scale residential scheme valued at £12 million in West London.
This role will require a Technical Coordinator with residential experience and a strong technical background from experience gained with working with an architectural practice, developer or main contractor.
This is a key appointment within the company and will offer exciting career progression. On offer is a competitive salary of £45,000 – £58,000 + car allowance, Bupa and usual benefits.
Senior Technical Coordinator Key Responsibilities:
– Reporting directly to a Senior Technical Manager
– Regular meetings with the production team and ensuring all technical issues are addressed immediately
– Manage and coordinate external consultants
– Prepare technical specifications
– Liaise with key personnel within the project team in preparation of project costing and design works
– Control the design process, from planning application through to project completion
– Ensure consultants prepare the detailed design in accordance with Employers Requirement and Contractors Proposals
– Manage and review the design development process ensuring value engineering and buildability are considered
– Set up information registers and ensure information control is in accordance with all relevant procedures
– Review design development to allow construction of works to follow safe working practices
The ideal Senior Technical Coordinator profile:
– 1+ years of experience as a design/technical coordinator with a developer/main contractor or as a consultant with a practice
– Previous residential experience is essential
– Ambition to develop their career with a developer/main contractor
– A degree in Architecture or Engineering
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven technical coordinator to work with a leading and reputable Developer in their field. To apply for this role please forward your CV to the link provided or alternatively call Darren on (phone number removed).