APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Senior Technical Coordinator
REF: DF -T-NE
Salary: £50000 - £65000 / annum Car, Travel, Bonus + Package
Professional & Technical
I am currently partnered with one of the most prestigious Developers in London that are well known for offering unrivalled training and career development to employees.
If you are currently a Technical Coordinator or Architect that is keen to fast track their career and reach the next milestone, whether that be Senior Technical Coordinator or Technical Manager, then this company can offer you a platform to do so.
The project is a mixed-use development with up to 500 units, made up of several R/C frame blocks and currently at groundwork so you’ll be involved from the early stages of the project.
The successful Technical Coordinator will join an established technical team and will report to the Head of Technical. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to progress in their career working for one of the UK’s largest developers.
With an annual turnover reaching £800 million, renowned for designing and building award-winning residential developments, they have been voted as one of the top 20 companies to work for.
Technical Coordinator Role:
• Prepare and conclude project/phase specific consultant’s appointment documents including the scope of works/schedule of services.
• Deliver trade design packages on time and accurately.
• Monitor and report the current position against the agreed design programme.
• Organise and control the design development of the project in accordance with the ER’s, specification and the construction programme. Review and comment on the design and deal with all obstacles efficiently and appropriately.
• Control the design development and implement policies and objectives effectively as advised by the Technical Manager.
• Ensure that the design team are working in accordance with Hill tender control document assumptions.
• Maximise profit by keeping all costs under control and exploring value engineering options.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven Technical Coordinator to work with a leading and reputable developer in their field. To apply for this role please forward your CV to the link provided or alternatively call Darren on 07718488962.