APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Head of Health & Safety
Location: Central London
Salary: £100,000 - £120,000 + Package
Professional & Technical
A rapidly growing medium sized main contractor has opened a position for a Director of Health & Safety within the business.
This is an executive-level leadership role and is primarily focused on execution and operations responsibilities and to create and sustain a productive work culture and safe work environment in order to avoid and minimize HSE related concerns.
As Director you will make decisions in areas that will impact the organization and its employees, clients, budgets, policies, procedures, work practices or compliance programs.
The business is expanding and joining at this juncture the Director of Health & Safety will have a massive impact on its future success. With a turnover of £200million and a very strong order book for 2021 and into 2022 this is a very exciting opportunity with one to watch in the industry.
– At least 5 years experience in a senior health & safety role in the construction industry with a large sub-contractor or medium sized main contractor
– Champion of Health & Safety in the workplace
– Must have detailed knowledge of current health and safety legislation
– Career driven with a hunger to succeed and an ability to drive standards
– Excellent communicator and analytical thinker
– Degree qualified or hold a relevant UK qualification
To discuss this vacancy or for further information please contact Connie on 07718485383 or forward your CV through the link provided.