APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Site Engineer – Mixed Use Developments – London
REF: Site Eng - Ldn
Location: Islington, Greater London
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + generous package
Professional & Technical
An award-winning and rapidly growing main contractor is seeking an ambitious and driven Site Engineer who is solutions focused, driven and has excellent knowledge of modern construction techniques.
This contractor has live projects in a variety of sectors including; Residential, Commercial, Healthcare, Education, Fit-Out and Retail.
– Setting out during various stages of the build process: foundations, earthworks, concrete frame, façade, internal layouts.
– Checking subcontractors setting out and works as required.
– Working closely with subcontractors which involves keeping a daily diary of levels of work for each subcontractor.
– Assisting the Senior Engineer.
– Producing QA reports.
– Planning steel reinforcements.
– Making Concrete cubes and recording the location as well as testing and analysing results.
– Going to weekly management meetings and liaising with other members of staff such as Site Clerks, Quantity Surveyors and Health Safety Officers.
The ideal candidate will have:
– 3 years’ experience working as Site Engineer.
– Engineering Degree/Diploma Required.
– Confident using Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project.
– Working knowledge of equipment and systems e.g. AutoCAD.
– Excellent interpersonal skills as well as strong communication skills.
– Process driven and solutions focused.
– Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Also negotiable in package is travel and accommodation if need be, so do not miss out on this excellent opportunity due to location.
This is an excellent opportunity for an engineer to cement themselves as a crucial member in an excellent business. Please forward your CV to Connie through the link provided or call direct on 07718485383.