APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Site Engineer – Tier 1 Main Contractor
Location: Wembley, Greater London
Professional & Technical
A market-leading Tier 1 main contractor is seeking a driven and methodical Site Engineer who is process-driven and solutions-focused to work on their flagship project in North West London consisting of major a regeneration of the area with 800 high-spec units being constructed.
As a Site Engineer, you will directly report to the Senior Engineer on site and work collaboratively with them to drive standards and ensure the project is finished on time and within budget.
– Setting out during various stages of the build process: foundations, earthworks, concrete frame, façade, and internal layouts.
– Checking subcontractors setting out and works as required.
– Working closely with subcontractors which involves keeping a daily diary of levels of work for each subcontractor.
– Assisting the Senior Engineer.
– Producing QA reports.
– Planning steel reinforcements.
– Making Concrete cubes and recording the location as well as testing and analysing results.
– Going to weekly management meetings and liaising with other members of staff such as Site Clerks, Quantity Surveyors, and Health Safety Officers.
The ideal candidate will have:
– 3 years experience working as Site Engineer.
– Engineering Degree/Diploma Required.
– Confident using Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Projects.
– Working knowledge of equipment and systems e.g. AutoCAD.
– Excellent interpersonal skills as well as strong communication skills.
– Process-driven and solutions-focused.
– Able to work to tight deadlines.
– Ability to work well in a team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven Site Engineer to start their career with a leading main contractor. To be considered for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to the link provided.