APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Location: Central London
Salary: 40,000 - 50,000
Professional & Technical
An award-winning Main Contractor with several live sites in London is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Site Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will be working on an impressive residential project, valued at £40M in East London. As a Site Engineer, you will directly report to the Senior Engineer and will work collaboratively with the site team to drive standards and ensure the project is finished on time and within budget.
– Setting out and checking work as required.
– Working closely with subcontractors which involves keeping a daily diary of levels of work for each subcontractor.
– Producing QA reports.
– Planning steel reinforcements.
– Making Concrete cubes and recording the location as well as testing and analysing results.
– Going to weekly management meetings and liaising with other members of staff such as Site Clerks, Quantity Surveyors, and Health Safety Officers.
The ideal candidate will have:
– 3 years’ experience working as a Site Engineer.
– Engineering Degree/Diploma Required.
– Confident using Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project.
– Excellent interpersonal skills as well as strong communication skills.
– Process-driven and solutions focused.
– Ability to work to tight deadlines.
– Ability to work well in a team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a career-driven Site Engineer to fast track their career with a leading and reputable main contractor in their field. To be considered for this exciting opportunity please forward your CV to the link provided.