APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Site Manager – Cut & Carve – Central London
Location: Belgravia, South West London (SW1)
Salary: 55000 - 65000 + Package
Professional & Technical
A fast-growing main contractor with a number of live projects in London and the Southeast is now seeking a Site Manager on a permanent or freelance basis for a large Cut & Carve scheme in Londons Belgravia.
You will be overseeing the projects from demolition through to completion. As well as ensuring the project runs to speed and programme, you will also chair and attend progress meetings with trade contractors.
Candidates must have a proven track record at Site Manager level on large scale projects covering demolition, facade and fit out. This is an excellent opportunity to progress with one of the UK’s rapidly growing contractors.
The ideal Site Manager will have previous experience with Main Contractors and a solid background working on large scale projects.
Site Manager Responsibilities:
• The Management of employees, subcontractors, and materials to ensure the safe and effective delivery of contract works
• Ensure works are carried out in the most efficient manner possible to achieve optimum commercial results for the contracts under his/her control
• Ensuring all work is completed to an acceptable quality standard and in compliance with specification
• Ensure the implementation of Quality management System to include Quality and Environmental processes and procedures
• Ensure adequate resources are in place for contracts under their control
• Ensure contract review meetings are held on all contracts
• Ensure Pre-Appointment and co-ordination meetings are held with all Sub-Contractors
• Complete “Performance Reviews” and the “Personal Development Plans” for direct reports ensuring future staff development
Site Manager skills and requirements:
• Ideally have a Degree in an Engineering/construction related discipline or strong trades background
• Knowledge of Safety & Health and Quality Policies and Procedures
• Have a proven track record of seeing projects through to their successful completion.
• Familiar with MS Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
• Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Analytically thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
• Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
• Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
If you are interested in this Site Manager role, and you hold the relevant experience as outlined above, please send your CV to link provided.