APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Site Manager – Residential Development
Location: Bracknell, Bracknell Forest
Salary: Salary/Rate: £40000 - £50000/annum Negotiable - DOE
Professional & Technical
We are actively recruiting for one of the country’s leading contractors who is seeking a driven and experienced Site Manager with a proven track record of delivering large scale residential projects on time and on budget.
The successful candidate will be working on a residential new build development in Farnborough. As a Site Manager, you will oversee all aspects of work on-site including the internal trades, external trades, and structural works; ensuring work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the required standard.
– Liaising with various staff and senior stakeholders such as Sub-contractors, Senior Engineer, Foreman, and Quantity Surveyor.
– Manage sub-contractors, engineering, and operational staff and personnel on-site.
– Ensure high standards are upheld at all times resulting in a high-quality project completed on time, within budget and implemented within the required safety standards.
– Planning out weekly work programmes as well as producing weekly reports on the progress of the project.
– Attending and chairing weekly team meetings.
– Maintaining site records.
– Managing and implementing of the Safety Management System.
– Trade/Engineering Qualifications.
– Minimum of 5 + years Site Management experience.
– Strong IT skills – comfortable on all Microsoft Office Package.
– Great interpersonal skills and communication skills.
– Understand all facets of modern construction techniques.
– Process-driven and solutions focused.
– Proven track record in residential/commercial projects.
– Have excellent commercial awareness.
This is an excellent opportunity for a construction professional to take their career to the next level with a leading and reputable contractor. This contractor has an excellent pipeline of work for 2020 and beyond.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please send your CV to Connie McGroarty on the link provided or to speak in more detail contact (phone number removed).