APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Site Secretary – Main Contractor – Long Term
REF: Site Secretary – Main Contractor – Long Term
Salary: £10 - £11 per hour
Professional & Technical
A reputable main contractor who are going through a period of rapid growth are seeking an organised and experienced Site Sectary who is process driven and solutions focused to join one of their busy sites on a longer term contract role. As Site Secretary you will directly report into the Project Manager on site and will initially work 3 days per week. You will work with the Project Manager collaboratively in order to ensure all admin duties are carried out in a timely manner.
- Assist with the preparation, printing and distribution of reports, minutes and file notes;
- Manage documents sent between the client and third parties;
- Maintain key project information;
- Work with managers on site using the electronic system to obtain the correct documentation;
- Arrange site meetings with the project team and any external clients;
- Keep the electronic documentation system up to date with the relevant documentation;
- Maintain diary of the site meeting rooms;
- Produce and maintain administration templates;
- Update the project directory when required.
The ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience as Site Sectary in the construction industry;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Experience of managing electronic documentation systems, ideally 4 Projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and organised Site Sectary to take the next step in their career with a leading and reputable main contractor in their field. To apply for this role please forward your CV to the link provided or alternatively call Aiste on the 0203 909 7168.