APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Salary: £40,000 per annum Competitive Package
Professional & Technical
One of UK’s leading Developers is currently seeking an experienced and driven Technical Coordinator to join their growing technical team to work on a large-scale residential scheme of over 500 units. This role will require a Technical Coordinator with residential experience and a strong technical background from experience gained with working with a developer or main contractor.
This is a key appointment within the company and will offer exciting career progression. On offer is a competitive salary of £40,000 – £55,000 (DOE), car allowance, Bupa and usual benefits.
Technical Coordinator Key Responsibilities:
– Reporting directly to a Senior Technical Manager and Production Director
– Regular meetings with the production team and ensuring all technical issues are addressed immediately
– Manage and coordinate external consultants
– Prepare technical specifications
– Liaise with key personnel within the project team in preparation of project costing and design works
– Control the design process, from planning application through to project completion
– Ensure consultants prepare the detailed design in accordance with Employers Requirement and Contractors Proposals
– Manage and review the design development process ensuring value engineering and buildability are considered
– Set up information registers and ensure information control is in accordance with all relevant procedures
– Review design development to allow construction of works to follow safe working practices
The ideal Technical Coordinator profile:
– 3 years’ experience as a design/technical coordinator with a developer/main contractor or as a consultant with a practice
– Previous residential experience is essential
– Ambition to develop their career with a developer/main contractor
– A degree in Architecture or Engineering
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven technical coordinator to work with a leading and reputable Developer in their field. To apply for this role please forward your CV to the link provided or alternatively call Darren on 077-18488962.