APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Construction Manager – Main Contractor – Mixed Use
Salary: £45000 - £60000/annum Plus Package
Professional & Technical
An award-winning and rapidly growing main contractor is seeking an ambitious and driven Construction Manager who is solutions-focused, driven and has excellent knowledge of modern construction techniques.
This contractor has live projects in a variety of sectors including; Residential, Commercial, Healthcare, Education, Fit-Out and Retail.
The successful candidate will be working on a new build project in Central London worth £30M, where the contractor will give you the autonomy to manage the project. As a Construction Manager, you will directly report into and work alongside Project Manager on-site and will work collaboratively with the site team to drive standards and ensure the project is finished on time and within budget.
The ideal individual will have several key responsibilities including:
– Responsible for the overall management of the project
– Developing junior staff members
– Producing progress reports for the Project Manager
– Working closely with Project Manager and Construction Director
– Ensuring project stays in line with programme
– Ensuring the highest possible spec apartments
– Managing sub-contractors accordingly
– Communicate with technical and commercial department to inform of onsite activity and possible changes
– Motivating production team daily to work effectively and efficiently
– 2+ years as a Site Manager
– Degree educated
– Strong managerial skills
– Engineering background preferred
– Strong communication
– Black CSCS card or similar, SMSTS and First Aid
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven Construction Manager to take the next step in their career with a leading and reputable main contractor in their field who will give the successful candidate autonomy and genuine career progression upon delivering the project.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to the link provided or alternatively call Connie McGroarty on 0771 848 5383.