APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Construction Planner – Fit-out – London – 6 Month Contract
REF: Construction Planner – Fit-out - London – 6 Month Contract
Salary: £300 - £350 per day
Professional & Technical
A fantastic Specialist Fit-out Contractor who work across the high-end Commercial and Retail Market across the UK are looking for a Planner to join their team on an initial Contract basis. With an ever growing turnover of circa £90Million and new exciting projects on the books the opportunities within the business are endless.
- Support the planning function, which involves creating and managing project schedules at a detailed design level through the construction phase project level and programme, milestone level;
- Manage dependencies and maintain a critical path;
- Maintain and process of information from different entities and coordinate in a controlled process;
- Work closely with the project team and subcontractors to maintain accurate and up to date data for multiple stages of the project;
- Reporting and planning reviews with clients and others requiring information for ongoing planning reporting cycles;
- Regular use of Primavera Software;
- Liaising with Project Directors and site teams to ensure their work is in line with programme of project.
- Experience of working within construction industry.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fit-out experience is ideal.
- Knowledge and experience using Planning Software such as Microsoft Project and Primavera.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
This is fantastic role working with a really thriving company with a family feel. To apply please get in contact with Marty McCoy on 07867 426 911 or send your CV to email@example.com