APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Hotel – Central London
Location: Central London
Salary: £85000 - £95000
Professional & Technical
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is needed to join a rapidly growing Main Contractor who has experienced year on year growth and has a turnover reaching £500 Million. This is an exciting opportunity to work directly alongside the Commerical Manager on a new £120m Hotel that will commence in Q3 on 2022 and requires someone with solid procurement experience.
This is a rare opportunity to join a business in a senior leadership position and take the commercial lead on one of Londons last few high profile hotel projects valued at over £120m.
This position will suit someone with a work hard play hard mentality, dynamic with adaptability to a growing organisation’s changes. On offer is the opportunity for progression to Managing Quantity Surveyor.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Key responsibilities:
- In conjunction with the Commercial Director, ensure appropriate commercial controls are in place and adhered to
- Build long-term, influential relationships with preferred suppliers to provide flexibility to changing business needs
- Maximise project cash/value by effective management of subcontractors
- Contribute to project procurement strategies with particular reference to issuing tender enquiries, package reconciliations and production of subcontract orders
- Procuring and management trades packages
- Progress and cost reports with sub-contractors
To apply for this role, the Senior Quantity Surveyor must have:
- Over eight years’ experience post-graduation
- A confident communicator who is able to demonstrate the ability to form and develop relationships with the client, PQS, design team and supply chain
- Ideally previous residential or hotel experience.
- Longevity in previous roles
- Ideally degree or professional qualification accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). This can be a quantity surveying degree or a postgraduate conversion course from any degree sector.
To apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor role, please forward your CV to the link provided or call Darren on (07718488962).