APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Senior Site Manager – High End Residential
Location: Central London
Professional & Technical
Falcon Green are currently helping a leading Main Contractor in their search for a Senior Site Manager. This role will be based in West London working on Commercial, residential and hotel projects between £1m – £10m. This role may suit a candidate looking to make a step up in their career. Candidates applying must have previous experience working for UK leading contractors.
- Preparation of aims and objective
- Formulation of procedures
- Project organisation structure construction supply chain
- Preparation and delivery of strategic brief to contracts manager, client and construction team
- Formulation of and delivery of risk management strategy
- Value management report /option appraisal report
- Preparation of development Control Plan
- Development and maintenance of Risk register and latest risk analysis
- Time and resource planning
- Outline schedule of key meetings and workshops
- Coordination and monitoring of Site Investigation
- Equipment strategy report
- Preparation of financial and progress reports for client meetings.
- Preparation of project closing documentation
- Planning of logistics relating to construction
This opportunity can be offered on a freelance or permanent basis.
Please apply to the role to find out more details.