APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Senior Site Manager – Main Contractor
REF: SSM -LE
Location: Greater London
Salary: Up to £65k
Professional & Technical
One of the country’s leading contractors currently seeking a driven and experienced Site Manager or Senior Site Manager who has a proven track record of delivering large scale residential projects. RC Frame and structural experience are advantageous. As a Senior Site Manager you will oversee all aspects of work on-site ensuring the project is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the required standard by effectively organising and managing the site activities.
– Liaising with various staff and senior stakeholders such as Directors, Sub-contractors, Senior Engineer, Foreman, and Quantity Surveyor.
– Ensure high standards are upheld at all times resulting in a high-quality project completed on time, within budget and implemented within the required safety standards.
– Planning out weekly work programmes as well as producing weekly reports on the progress of the project.
– Attending and chairing weekly team meetings.
– Maintaining site records.
– Management and implementation of the Safety Management System.
– Engineering Qualifications.
– Minimum of 7+ years of Site Management experience.
– Strong IT skills – comfortable on all Microsoft Office Package.
– Great interpersonal skills and communication skills.
– Understand all facets of modern construction techniques.
– Process-driven and solutions focused.
– Proven track record in residential/commercial projects.
– Have excellent commercial awareness.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Site Manager to take their career to the next level with leading and reputable contractors who have an excellent pipeline of work.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please send your CV to Connie McGroarty on the link provided or alternatively to speak in more detail contact Connie on 07718485383.