APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Senior Site Manager
Salary: £65K - £73K Plus Package
Professional & Technical
A major residential Developer looking at delivering up to 1000 units across London in 2019 are seeking an experienced Senior Site Manager to work on a new development in West London. This development is the first phase of a major regeneration that will transform the local area and will be an exciting project for any construction professional. The specific project will consist of residential apartments and be constructed with an RC Frame structure.
The Senior Site Manager will report to a Project Manager in a flat layered business model that promotes autonomy and responsibility within the management team. Responsibilities include;
– Managing day to day running of overall construction.
– Ensuring project delivery is inline with the Project Managers plan and schedule.
– Manage onsite production team including Site Managers and Section Managers.
– Conduct regular sub-contractor meetings.
– Ensure all operatives on site follow health and safety standards at all times.
– Liaise directly with Project Manager daily.
– Ensure build quality is inline with company standards and brand.
– Motivate team on a daily basis.
– Liaise with technical departments and ensure engineers have set out in line with drawings.
The ideal candidate must have the following to apply;
– Have a trade or engineering background.
– A strong background in residential and RC frame developments.
– Strong communication skills.
– A passion for construction and delivering projects on time.
– Ambition to further your career.
To speak more on this opportunity please contact Marty McCoy (0786 742 6911) at Falcon Green to discuss further on the details provided.